Repurposed Silverware Sign
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this Creative Living episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, Country Sampler photo stylist Rene Haines shows how to use vintage silverware to create a one-of-a-kind kitchen sign with stylish antique charm!
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Find vintage silverware in thrift stores and estate sales.
- Plan your design.
- Manipulate silverware as needed.
- Repurpose vintage silverware into a decorative sign.
- Variety of sizes of old silverware
- Wooden board in your desired size
- Strong adhesive glue