Valentine's Day Flowers
Meet The Expert
Jennifer Carroll is a noted entertaining expert, photographer, designer, writer and contributor to special decorating issues of Country Sampler magazine and is also the host of www.celebratingeverydaylife.com. She is passionate about sharing recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects and easy-to-implement tips to help make life sweeter and less stressful. As an event planner... Full bio »
View other episodes by Jennifer Carroll »
In this Creative Living online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, founder of www.celebratingeverydaylife.com Jennifer Carroll shares her downloadable pattern for a spiral rose printed on and cut from paper. She also demonstrates the technique to ‘grow' your own pretty bouquet!
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Use a quill to secure paper piece.
- Create a realistic-looking rose from a paper pattern.
- Prepare single flower for gifting or display multiples in a vase.
- Paper - text-weight colored paper.
- Template for the bloom and leaves.
- Scissors or cutting machine if you want to cut multiples at once
- Quill/dowel for curling
- Floral wire
- Floral tape
- A straw
- Hot glue