Pattern Blocks Scarf
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates a multitude of crochet stitches in the Pattern Blocks Scarf. This is the perfect skill building project!
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Change yarn colors in the project.
- Work single, double and treble crochet stitches.
- Create a cluster stitch as well as a double and triple cluster stitch.
- Make your cluster stitches pop out.
- Make crochet flower centers and petals.
Finished Size: Approximately 4 inches wide x 70 inches
- Red Heart Amore medium (worsted) weight polyester yarn (3 1/2 oz/198 yds/100g per skein): 1 skein each #6724 peaceful, #6360 latte, #6259 chai and #6638 restful
- Size K/10 1/2/6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to
- obtain gauge
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle