Meet The Expert
Ashley Parker is the designer and instructor behind The Loopy Lamb crochet blog who strives to inspire others with her clear, modern and fun crochet patterns and online tutorials. She learned to crochet as a child but relearned the craft as an adult and became totally hooked. Ashley is a Canadian mom of two who loves coffee, Harry Potter, and all things yarn. Ashley loves to... Full bio »
View other episodes by Ashley Parker »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Ashley Parker demonstrates how to make the Little Reindeer stuffed animal toy.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet in the round.
- Create a solid fabric with single crochet stitches.
- Stitch and secure smaller pieces of a stuffed animal including ears, nose and more.
- Crochet the antlers.
- Assemble and stuff the Little Reindeer.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice medium (worsted) weight acrylic/rayon yarn (Solids: 3 ½ oz/ 170 yds/100g per skein; Heathers: 3 oz/145 yds/85g per skein): 1 skein each #403 barley, #405 silver heather, #171 fern, #98 fisherman, #101 pink and #153 black
- Size G/4/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.