Frozen Forest Tunic
Meet The Expert
Lena Skvagerson is lead designer for Annie's exclusive pattern collection, Annie's Signature Designs. Lena is also producer and one of the hosts of Annie's popular TV show Knit and Crochet Now! Lena was born and raised in Sweden. She learned to crochet and knit at age 5, made her first sweater by the time she turned 15, and created her first knitwear collection at age 17!... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lena Skvagerson »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Lena Skvagerson demonstrates how to crochet this attractive Frozen Forest Tunic.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Use post stitches to crochet the cable patterns.
- Crochet the ribbed borders.
- Stitch the four-row cable pattern repeat that makes the gorgeous textured design up the front and back of the tunic.
- Complete the Frozen Forest Tunic.
Finished Size: Instructions given fit woman’s size X-small/ small; changes for medium/large and X-large/2X-large are in [ ].
- Patons Astra light (DK) weight acrylic yarn (13/4oz/133 yds/ 50g per ball):
8 [10, 12] balls #2728 medium gray
Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or one size smaller than gauge hook
Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle