Join crochet expert Robyn Chachula to learn, step-by-step, all of the techniques needed to become an Irish crochet master. Your confidence will grow as she takes you through stitches, motifs and lace nettings. Then you can use your newfound skills and chose from three amazing projects designed exclusively for this class.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Use rich colors and lightweight yarn to update the traditional look of Irish crochet.
- Work the iconic Bullion Stitch and Clones Knot.
- Create three dramatic and textural motifs: the Leaf, the Flower and the Shamrock.
- Crochet three beautiful lace nettings to show off your motifs.
- Join the motifs and lace netting for a stunning result.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.