Crocheters know that Tunisian crochet is special because the finished piece looks like knitting, yet is worked entirely on a crochet hook! Crocheters have long since envied the beautiful colorwork designs of knit pieces. Now you can learn how to crochet the same beautiful colorwork designs using Tunisian crochet!
Join expert Rohn Strong as he reviews all the basic Tunisian crochet stitches, and then applies them to pieces with vibrant colorwork patterns. His hands-on, step-by-step demonstrations will give you the confidence to succeed at crocheting your own garments and accessories with attractive colorwork designs.
In this class youíll learn how to:
- Work Tunisian knit and purl stitches, honeycomb stitch, simple stitch and double stitch.
- Work four different colorwork techniques.
- Make crisp and clean color changes.
- Duplicate the Fair Isle technique of knitting with Tunisian crochet.
- Crochet a Norwegian star design.
- Lock in floats to prevent unsightly snags.
- Add hat shaping with Tunisian Simple Stitch.
- Seam pieces invisibly.
- Beautifully finish your class projects with slip stitch, single crochet or crab stitch.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class project instructions in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annieís online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.