They're fast to crochet and fashionable to wear—crocheted hats! Now you can learn how to crochet basic hats with fun and flair. Join expert Rohn Strong as he teaches beginners through experienced crocheters how to crochet basic hats worked flat and then seamed, and easy in-the-round hats worked from the top down. Soon you'll be crocheting adorable hats for babies and kids, and attractive hats for men and women!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Crochet all the basic stitches.
- Determine how big to make any hat for a perfect fit.
- Crochet easy hats for babies, kids, women and men .
- Crochet a hat worked flat in rows, then seamed up the back.
- Work a top-down hat crocheted in rounds.
- Crochet hats with stripes.
- Work a stretchy ribbing.
- Add pretty, feminine edgings.
- Embellish hats with yarn bows, pompoms, flowers and curlicues.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.