Have you ever admired fashion accessories or crocheted blankets made with the ripple pattern but thought stacking increases and decreases was just too difficult? This class unlocks the mystery of crocheting ripples with ease using simple techniques any crocheter who knows the basic stitches can master.
Join expert crochet instructor Sharon Silverman as she demonstrates step by step how to work the ripple pattern to create deep, sharp chevrons or gentle waves. Master this technique with all of the tricks and tips included in this class!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Stack increases and decreases to create the ripple pattern.
- Create deep, sharp chevrons as well as gentle waves.
- Use varying stitch heights to create ripples without increases or decreases.
- Work the ripple pattern in the round.
- Create a unique look by working in the back loop.
- Finish projects by joining with the mattress stitch.
Learn to Crochet Ripples streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Go-To Ripple Tote. If you purchase Go-To Ripple Tote single-project online workshop and later purchase Learn to Crochet Ripples, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.