Have you found yourself making scarves, shawls and blankets that are beautiful on the front but not so attractive on the back? Reversible crochet to the rescue! When you have completed this all-new Annie's video class, your crochet creations will be a joy to view on the front AND the back.
Join crochet expert Robyn Chachula as she teaches you step-by-step how to execute 11 colorful, textured reversible crochet stitch patterns. Some of the designs look the same on the front and back and others give you a unique, equally attractive look on each side. Your confidence will build as Robyn leads you through the stitch patterns and you'll be prepared to try the exclusive projects designed just for you!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Create completely reversible stitch patterns with Spike Stitches.
- Work the Catherine Wheel stitch pattern with a modern twist.
- Use Slip Stitches in two different approaches to add surface texture.
- Make two totally different designs on each side with the Mosaic technique.
- Crochet two fabrics at the same time with the Interlocking stitch pattern.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.