Watch over crochet designer and expert Lena Skvagerson's shoulder as she teaches you everything you need to know to make the gorgeous Oceano Circular Cardigan. Starting at the back of the sweater and working in the round, your confidence will soar as the cardigan begins to take shape. And the great thing about a video class is you can pause, back up and even rewatch parts that you want to see again, as many times as you need!
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Determine your size and achieve the correct gauge
- Crochet basic stitches as well as double crochet clusters and picots
- Work in the round to begin your cardigan, creating a beautiful circular motif
- Create armhole openings that allow the sleeves to flow seamlessly
- Increase and decrease
- Create a lovely lacy border around the cardigan edge and cuffs
- Crochet this stunning cardigan without sewing a single seam
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.