Life hacks make life easier! How would you like to learn over 100 crochet life hacks to make your crocheting faster, easier and more fun? Do you love learning new twists on old techniques? Do you get a kick out of discovering a new tool or gadget that makes crocheting more enjoyable? Do you like to recycle household items to save money and keep your crocheting stash organized? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are going to love this class!
Crochet instructor and designer Debra Arch is passionate about learning and sharing creative solutions and innovations to make crocheting even more enjoyable and interesting. In this class, Debra explores well over 100 tips, techniques, tools and solutions that will answer your common questions and problems. She’ll share with you her favorite tools, and even provide you with new ways to work several longtime favorite crochet techniques.
In this video class you’ll learn how to:
- Color-balance your projects perfectly with a handy tool or fabric swatches.
- Make no-hassle bobbles that won’t pull out.
- Crochet broomstick lace with a lightweight tool found in every kitchen.
- Turn a single pattern into a larger or smaller version of the same project.
- Crochet without yarn using recycled plastic bags, fabric strips and more.
- Add a looped, fluffy faux-fur stitch to accent projects.
- Crochet alphabet letters with an all-new technique called Infinity Crochet.
- Recycle and reorganize to save time and money.
- See which cool tools will make your crocheting hobby easier and more fun!
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.