In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Hold the hook and yarn.
- Make a slip knot and foundation chain.
- Work a single crochet stitch in both loops.
- Work a half-double crochet stitch.
- Work a double crochet stitch
- Work a treble crochet stitch.
- Crochet a single crochet edging.
- Join with a slip stitch.
- Fasten off.
- Weave in yarn ends.
- Crochet a friendship bracelet
- Crochet five coasters.
- Change colors.
- Use different stitches in one project.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.