Many crocheters are a little nervous about crocheting cables -- but there's no need! If you can crochet basic stitches, you can easily learn how to crochet beautiful cables and create the heirloom-quality Modern Classic Cabled Afghan. In this video, expert Jennifer Pionk will show you how to work two cable patterns you can use in this and many other projects.
In this all-new Annie's video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the gorgeous Modern Classic Cabled Afghan row by row in three different sizes.
- Master the extended single crochet, and front and back post stitches.
- Create movement with intertwined cables.
- Crochet 4-, 6- and 12-strand forward cables.
- Keep the right tension and avoid gaps in your crochet.
- Work an attractive linen stitch border that showcases the cables.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.