Every crocheter has completed a blanket, accessory or garment and searched for the perfect edging to give just the right finishing touch. In this all-new class, you can gain the confidence to do just that. Crochet expert Ellen Gormley will teach you the ins and outs of crocheting 12 versatile edgings with a wide variety of designs!
Ellen will take you step-by-step through the process of working each edging and explain how to calculate and plan so that you can add any edging to any project. She starts with classic, simple edgings and works her way up to the more complex showstoppers! You'll learn new stitches, but with Ellen by your side, you'll master them in a snap!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Determine multiples, allowing you to add any edging to any project.
- Crochet backwards to create the popular Reverse Single Crochet edging for a corded look.
- Work surface stitches for added interest in the Chain & Slip and Posies edgings.
- Create a dramatic, textural finish with the Curlicue or Drop Circle Fringe edgings.
- Use the front and back loops of stitches in the pretty Layered With Picots edging.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.