Do you remember the days of itchy, ill-fitting crochet sweaters? Those days are ancient history with the beautiful designs and soft, pliable yarns that work together to create sweaters that flatter your body.
Join Robyn Chachula as she creates three exclusive sweater designs in today’s most popular styles -- raglan, top-down and motif. Using written and crochet symbol diagrams, she demonstrates each stitch pattern used and explains construction techniques that will allow you to customize each sweater design to fit your size and shape.
In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet 3 exclusive sweaters.
- Substitute yarns to achieve the same look as the original design.
- Determine your measurements and sweater size for a perfect fit.
- Alter the neckline and yoke to suit your style.
- Crochet comfortable, stretchy armholes and ribbing.
- Read crochet symbol diagrams.
- Lengthen or shorten the body of a top-down sweater.
- How to change a motif tunic into a motif cardigan or sleeveless top.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie’s online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.