Discover four amazing rag rug techniques that let you make much more than rugs! You'll be amazed at what you can create with fabric strips. Creative techniques including braiding, crocheting, using the no-sew knotting tool and sewing wrapped cord can be used to create rugs, place mats, centerpieces, coasters, trivets, totes and much more! Join expert Keri Lee Sereika as you learn how to:
- Cut fabric strips quickly and efficiently.
- Join fabric strips using several different techniques.
- Make rag rug projects with both coordinated fabrics and scrap fabrics.
- Create fabric braids and sew them into rugs, bowls and hair accessories.
- Crochet beginner stitches flat and in the round to create mats and trivets.
- Use a no-sew knotting tool to make floor rugs and mug rugs.
- Wrap fabric around a cord then sew to make bowls, coasters and even a tote!
Learn 4 Easy Rag Rug Techniques streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Learn the Braided Rag Rug Technique, Learn the Crochet Rag Rug Technique, Learn the No-Sew Rag Rug Technique and Learn the Wrapped Cord Rag Rug Technique. If you purchase Learn the Braided Rag Rug Technique, Learn the Crochet Rag Rug Technique, Learn the No-Sew Rag Rug Technique and/or Learn the Wrapped Cord Rag Rug Technique single-project online workshop(s) and later purchase Learn 4 Easy Rag Rug Techniques, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.