Learn how to turn dyed wool roving into beautiful and unique felted flowers with ordinary household supplies—no special tools needed! Join expert Vickie Clontz as she demonstrates wet-felting step-by-step to create vibrant, 3-D flowers, leaves and curly vines, perfect for wardrobe and accessory embellishments, table decor, jewelry and more! No felting experience is needed to succeed in this beginner-level class.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to select the best wool roving for wet felting
- Which basic household supplies are needed
- How to arrange your fibers in colorful layers
- The process of wetting, pre-felting and rolling the fibers
- How to add sparkle and bling to your wet felted projects
- How to shape and assemble a 3-D flower
- How to form leaves, vines and wool beads
Class includes an inspiration gallery showcasing the many possibilities of how wet felted flowers can be used.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.