Creative people love to make holiday projects for the home, family and friends! But for many busy crafters, being creative means pinning ideas for projects you might make someday to online boards. Today's the day to change that!
Join expert DIY crafter Keri Lee Sereika in this all-new Annie's video class, Handmade Holidays: 24 Quick & Easy Christmas Gifts & Decorations. You'll get 24 projects that are budget-friendly and easy to make, plus hands-on tutorials for working with many different craft materials.
In this video, you'll learn how to:
- Make gifts that double as festive holiday decorations.
- Create multiple projects quickly using assembly-line methods.
- Customize class projects for other holidays and gift-giving occasions.
- Work with wood, glass, fabric, foam, paper-mache, chipboard and paper.
- Decorate projects with glitter, buttons, jingle bells, tulle, ink, ribbon and more.
- Use specialty paints such as chalk paint, Mirror-Effect paint, metallic gilding pens and crackle paint.
- Upcycle ordinary household items into boutique-quality treasures.
- Create your own Christmas gift boxes, bags and tags.
- Build skills every creative crafter needs to know including painting, stenciling, dry-brushing, decoupage, paper crafting, gilding and more!
Join Annie's and expert Keri Lee Sereika in this Handmade Holidays: 24 Quick & Easy Christmas Gifts & Decorations video class today!
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.