We've all seen gorgeous, hand-knit lace and openwork patterns in magazines, in clothing shops, or even being worn by someone else. If you've ever thought, "I wish I could do that, but it looks too hard," then look no further. You can learn to knit beautiful lace patterns with expert instructor and designer Jill Wright there to guide you. In this class you'll learn:
- Which yarns and needles are best suited for learning to knit lace
- How to knit simple and more involved increases and decreases
- How to make every stitch stand out beautifully with three blocking techniques
- How to knit a pretty pair of mitts with an easy lace panel
- How to knit lace in the round with a cozy cowl pattern
- How to knit three delicate, intermediate-level lace patterns with a gorgeous T-top
- Multiple cast-on and bind-off methods including cable cast-on, alternate cable cast-on, knit cast-on, backward loop cast-on, lace cast-on, stretchy bind-off and lace bind off
When you complete this class, you'll have a solid working knowledge of knitting lace that will give you the confidence to tackle just about any intermediate-level lace pattern you may find.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.