Stamping is a craft sensation that hundreds of thousands have discovered around the world! Stamping enthusiast Robin Arnold has taught classes in conventions and workshops across the country. Now you can learn from her expertise as she takes the guesswork out of all those stamping supplies you see in stores. No more wasting money or your valuable time on stamping inks or papers that don't work! You'll learn nine popular stamping techniques and hundreds of tips to broaden your creative stamping and card-making skills! Plus, you'll build a solid and confident understanding of this craft as you learn about the different types of stamps, inks and papers, and how to safely clean and store your supplies. And as an added bonus, this class includes 13 fantastic cards, home decor items, gifts and more to practice your newfound skills!
In this beginner-level stamping class, you will:
- Learn the differences between rubber and acrylic stamps
- Create interesting textures and backgrounds by stamping with household and found objects
- Discover what inks to use to achieve the beautiful looks you want
- What stamping materials and tools work best
- How to properly care and store your supplies
- Tips for attending stamping conventions
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.