Take your card-making skills to the next level with this amazing class taught by card-making expert Megan Hoeppner! You'll learn dozens upon dozens of new paper-crafting techniques while following along with Megan as she creates 10 simply spectacular interactive cards with surprise elements.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Make 10 eye-catching and memorable interactive cards that spin, pop, move, shake, slide and more.
- Create cards that will be played with and treasured for years to come
- Make 10 cards for all occasions including birthdays, friendship, thank you and holidays.
- Sample many popular paper-crafting mediums such as Washi tape, watercolor pencils and crayons, indigo ink, punches, die-cuts and much more.
- Use supplies from your own stash and save money with Megan's craft-saving tips.
- Doodle with easy Zentangle® designs
- Stamp crisp images that never blur or smudge.
- Paper-piece designs using stickers, chipboard, enamel dots, decorative tape and more.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.