Have you ever wished you could get more done in the weeks leading up to Christmas? What if you could create handmade cards for everyone on your Christmas card list? YOU CAN! Join designer Megan Hoeppner as she teaches creative designs and innovative techniques for 10 festive holiday cards that you can put together in a flash! Along the way, she'll also share time-saving tips on how you can create multiples of the same design quickly.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Maximize shaped punches.
- Apply heat-set foil to printed images.
- Incorporate your own hand-lettering as the focal point of your design.
- Use pocket scrapbooking inserts as holiday card bases.
- Transform coffee filters into sparkling snowflakes.
- Create watercolor backgrounds.
- Stamp and heat-emboss a holiday greeting.
- Re-purpose old book pages to create a Christmas tree design.
- Use washi tape in unexpected ways.
- Create shaker cards.
- Make cards in assembly-line fashion to create multiples in minutes.
- Finish the insides of your cards creatively.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.