Join Quilter's World magazine editor Carolyn Vagts as she teaches an innovative quilting technique for machine applique while creating a beautiful quilted, poppy wall hanging! Watch and learn a fast and fun technique for applying dozens of small, layered fabric pieces to fusible material in just minutes. In this online video class, you'll learn:
- How to select the perfect fabrics from your scrap stash
- Advantages of batik fabrics
- How to properly arrange and layer applique pieces
- Successful fusing tips and tricks
- Quick cutting methods
- Raw edge applique and tips for success
- Machine applique tips with your sewing machine
- Adding those special extra adornments that truly make your applique quilt creation one of a kind!
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.