If you've learned the basics of machine quilting and are ready to take your skills to the next level, this class is for you! Join expert Wendy Sheppard in her second Annie's machine quilting class as she demonstrates confident beginner and intermediate level machine quilting motifs.
This class begins with a private show-and-tell from Wendy's personal quilt collection. She'll explain the different machine quilting designs and techniques she used to enhance each quilt. Then, in the first demonstrating segment, you'll learn how to mark your sampler practice piece into sections for machine quilting.
As the class progresses, Wendy demonstrates each quilting motif first with doodling, then using practice quilt sandwiches at the sewing machine. By practicing and mastering each otif, you'll soon be finishing your quilts on your own domestic machine with beautiful and impressive machine quilting.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Mark your quilt into sections.
- Machine quilt motifs including swirly vine variations, large and small snaky spirals, swirly flowers, pool reflections and sushi rolls.
- Quilt circles using a freezer paper mark without marking method.
- Quilt feathers and feather variations for filling large areas and borders.
- Quilt little "S's", Wendy's variation on McTavishing.
- Make a whole cloth class sampler, plus three more beautiful projects highlighting machine quilting.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class project instructions in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annieĺs online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.