In this quilting class, you will:
- Get Terri's top 13 tips for long-arm quilters
- Start getting comfortable with your machine
- Practice threading and tension
- Discover several tried-and-true methods for starting and stopping your stitching
- Learn six versatile quilting motifs including basic meander, ribbon meander, loopy meander, wind and water meander, filigree and boxes
- Listen to Terri's honest and candid discussion on quilting professionally for others
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.