With this class, you'll quickly find yourself addicted to English paper piecing. Not only does it produce a beautiful quilt, but the process is also very relaxing! Watch over quilting expert Linda Neal's shoulder as she teaches you everything you need to know while making the sweet table runner. You'll then be completely confident to make the two remaining exclusive projects. And with the magic of video, you can watch any detail as many times as you need.
In this class, you'll learn how to:
- Build the perfect travel kit for this completely portable technique
- Identify the best fabrics to use, including those for fussy cutting
- Use precuts to quickly cut fabric hexagons
- Baste with either the glue or thread method
- Precisely and quickly hand-sew your hexagons together
- Ensure your hexagons are properly placed to avoid ripping out
- Easily remove the paper templates to prepare for quilting
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.