- Identify appropriate fabrics for curved piecing
- Make accurate templates using gridded plastic
- Set the proper stitch length for curved piecing
- Use two different methods for successful curved piecing
- Piece Drunkard's Path, Orange Peel and Glorified-Nine Patch blocks
- Join Clamshells in diagonal rows and then sew the rows together
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.