Do you know the advantages of quilting with precut fabrics? Because precuts are cut to a certain size or shape, you spend less time cutting and start quilting sooner. Precuts also let you sample many beautiful fabrics in tonals, large and small prints that are all perfectly coordinated by the fabric designer!
Join expert Nancy Scott in this all-new Annie's video class, Time-Saving Quilting With Precuts. In this class you will:
- Learn about precuts available on the market including fat quarters, Jelly Rolls, charm packs, Layer Cakes, hexies, mini hexies and more.
- Create a shoofly block, classic chain block, flying geese pinwheel block, friendship star, strip border and rail fence pattern.
- Properly cut your own fat quarters out of 1-yard lengths.
- Make two-tone half-square triangles quickly using 2 1/2" strips and chain piecing.
- Reduce bulk by pressing seams to nest together.
- Create blocks using a sew-and-flip method.
- Use the EZ Quilting Flying Geese ruler to cut triangles quickly and efficiently.
- Sew on bias edges without stretching the fabric.
- Sew the correct seam allowance on pieces with pinked edges.
- Bind your quilts with perfect mitered corners.
Time-Saving Quilting With Precuts streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Shoofly Chain Bed Quilt, Simply Charming Gold & Gray Lap Quilt and Flying Star Pinwheel Bed Runner. If you purchase Shoofly Chain Bed Quilt, Simply Charming Gold & Gray Lap Quilt and/or Flying Star Pinwheel Bed Runner single-project online workshop(s) and later purchase Time-Saving Quilting With Precuts, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.