Finding the perfect border for your special quilt project has just become a snap with the four unique pieced scrappy borders found in this class. Join quilting expert Annie Smith as she takes you through the process of piecing each border and learn the secret to achieving a controlled scrappy border. You'll also receive a bonus pattern for the Split Churn Dash quilt that you can use with any of the four borders.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Make the Serpentine Border that creates a wave of color around your quilt.
- Use vintage prints to give the Sawtooth Border a sweet nostalgic feel.
- Create the Braid Border, which naturally leads the eye around the perimeter of the quilt.
- Easily construct the complicated-looking Star Anchor Border.
- Calculate floating borders so you can attach any pieced border to any quilt.
- Make half square trianglesŚthe easy way.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.