If you own an embroidery machine or have thought about buying one, here's an exciting class for you! Now you can learn how to finish your quilts with edge-to-edge quilting designs that you stitch out with your home embroidery machine! With just one press of the button, your embroidery machine will stitch the selected designs perfectly onto your quilt projects.
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Set up your embroidery machine for quilting.
- Create templates for positioning embroidery designs.
- Connect edge-to-edge for quilting designs with no gaps.
- Quilt small and large projects with your embroidery machine.
- Piece one of two attractive runners, and quilt them with the included Oval Loop or Butterfly quilting designs
- Complete instructions to make two exclusive projects: Modern Oval Loop Table Runner and Pinwheel Butterfly Table Runner.
- Embroidery files for all major machine brands.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.