Baking dish carriers are perfect for parties and potlucks! Heat-resistant batting will help keep your hot food hot and your cold food cold. In this video workshop, Nancy McNally shares many tips for sewing, assembling and finishing this pretty and practical tote!
In this class you'll learn how to:
- Work with pre-quilted muslin and heat-resistant batting.
- Cut, center, layer, and pin fabric, muslin and batting.
- Sew through thick layers with a walking foot.
- Sew basic stitches including straight and zigzag.
- Attach hook and loop tape closures.
- Position and attach handles for strength and durability.
Learn to Sew streaming online class and DVD include full video and written instructions to make the Handy Baking Dish Carrier and Posies & Pocket Apron. If you purchase Handy Baking Dish Carrier and/or Posies & Pocket Apron single-project online workshop(s) and later purchase Learn to Sew, you can receive credit for the single-project workshop(s) by emailing Customer_Service@AnniesCraftStore.com or calling 1-800-282-6643.
Annie's online classes include downloadable and printable class patterns in PDF format in addition to the online video content. You can view online classes at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers. All Annie's online classes and DVDs have closed captioning.