Crochet along with Jenny King as she demonstrates how to work the stitch in various ways starting with the easiest method, working in rounds. As you progress through the class, you'll learn the techniques to work in strips and in a square to create the seven exclusive projects showcased in this video. In this class, you'll learn:
- The fascinating mystery behind the Bavarian stitch and how Jenny discovered it
- How to work the basic Bavarian stitch
- How to work in the round to create a stretchy headband
- How to work in strips to stitch a pretty cowl, scarf and shrug
- How to work in a square to create blankets, sweaters and more
- How to crochet a headband, coordinating cloche and neck warmer, scarf, shrug, baby blanket and baby sweater, all in Bavarian crochet
Annie's online classes can be viewed online at your convenience, 24/7, 365 days a year from any mobile device, both tablet and non-tablet (phones, iPod Touch, etc.) but classes are best viewed on tablets or computers.
Annie's Creative Studio subscribers can enjoy unlimited access to this online class while subscribed to Annie's Creative Studio. If you'd like to have lifetime access to this class, you can purchase the online class or DVD at www.AnniesOnlineClasses.com. The Ask the Instructor, Supplies and My Notebook features available with lifetime access are not available on Annie's Creative Studio.