Pineapple Delight Throw
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates how to crochet the throw step by step. He breaks down the pineapple motif into easy steps. Each pineapple is made with simple V-stitches and shells formed with chains, single crochets and double crochets. Rohn also explains how to use stitch markers to keep track of where you are in the pattern.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Begin the afghan which is worked from the center out.
- Measure the gauge after several rounds to make sure you're on track size-wise.
- Stitch expanding rounds of pineapples.
- Complete the Pineapple Delight Throw.
- Bernat Baby Sport light (DK) weight acrylic yarn (12 1/2 oz/1,256 yds/350g per ball): 3 balls #121005 baby white
- Size E/4/3.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers: 4
- Tapestry needle