Decoupage Pumpkins From Plain to Pretty!
Meet The Expert
Nancy Borsodi is a designer and photo stylist for Country Sampler 's special home decorating publications. Nancy loves to create home decorating projects and ideas for others to incorporate into their own homes. Whether it's repurposing a piece to give it new life or creating a project from scratch, Nancy designs each idea with today's trends in mind. As a photo stylist,... Full bio »
View other episodes by Nancy Borsodi »
In this Creative Living episode, you'll learn how to:
- Choose and prep napkins for use with pumpkins.
- Apply the decoupage medium and napkin squares.
- Embellish pumpkins with craft materials.
- Pumpkin -- real, foam or papier mache
- Cocktail or lunch-size napkins with a halloween theme
- Decoupage medium
- Foam brush
- Decorative ribbon in a variety of textures and widths
- Beads or jewelry
- Wire cutters
- Paint if pumpkin needs color