Coatigan of Many Colors: Part 1
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
The simple stitch pattern and roving yarn achieve the beautiful effect of this stunning garment. Get an introduction to this crochetalong and learn how to crochet the yoke when you join crochet expert Lee Sartori in this part one episode of Crochet Skill Builders brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio. The easy fit of this open coat/cardigan can be made in sizes small to 2X.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Work a gauge swatch for optimal fit.
- Crochet the yoke of the Coatigan of Many Colors.
- Use stitch markers to track placement of body and sleeves.
- Red Heart Unforgettable medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/270 yds/100g per ball): 6 [6, 7, 8, 9] balls #3977 sunrise
- Size M/N/13/9mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- 4 locking stitch markers
- Tapestry needle