Get Started on Macramé
Meet The Expert
Lindsey Altman is the macramé artist behind her creative business, Tied & True Goods. Lindsey's favorite projects are macramé pieces that integrate the driftwood that she forages from beaches near her home along the central coast of California. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lindsey Altman »
In this Creative Living episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, macrame artist and owner of Tied & True Goods Lindsey Altman teaches the easy steps to macrame a nifty wall plant hanger. Even if you've never tried macrame before, you can definitely complete this beginner project!
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Gather basic macrame supplies.
- Learn three beginner macrame knots.
- Make a macrame wall plant hanger.
- Wood dowel rod
- Cotton rope, 8 pieces cut to 6 foot lengths
- Twine, 2 pieces cut to 2 feet in length
- Small potted plant