Quick Fabric Pumpkins
Meet The Expert
Jennifer Carroll is a noted entertaining expert, photographer, designer, writer and contributor to special decorating issues of Country Sampler magazine and is also the host of www.celebratingeverydaylife.com. She is passionate about sharing recipes, decorating ideas, DIY projects and easy-to-implement tips to help make life sweeter and less stressful. As an event planner... Full bio »
View other episodes by Jennifer Carroll »
In this Creative Living episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, founder of Celebrating Everyday Life Jennifer Carroll constructs an engaging pumpkin from fabric and general sewing supplies. Learn how to make one of your own in under 30 minutes!
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Create easy fabric pumpkins in under 30 minutes.
- Attach a realistic-looking stem.
- Fabric – the amount can vary depending on the size of your pumpkin. For this project, we'll be using a 14" square piece of fabric.
- Stuffing – you can use traditional pillow stuffing or get creative and use old plastic shopping bags.
- Stick or faux pumpkin stem
- Needle and thread to match your fabric
- Pencil or chalk
- Glue gun