Holiday Tree Skirt & Stocking: Part 1
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong breaks down the steps to begin the tri-color tree skirt that features cables, shells, picots and more! Join him again for part 2 to finish the tree skirt and crochet the matching stocking.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Begin the Festive Tree Skirt.
- Crochet cables, lace and more.
- Work two types of edging.
Tree Skirt: 48 inches in diameter
Stocking: 18 inches long
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/ 364 yds/198g per skein): 2 skeins each #376 burgundy, #311 white and #368 paddy green
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle