Denim Marble Hooded Jacket
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She is also the assistant editor of Happily Hooked Magazine , a popular publication for crochet enthusiasts. Along with her editorial position, Lee runs the social media department at Happily Hooked , which includes crochetalongs and live... Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates special stitches and the unique shaping that uses different hook sizes. Instructions are given to fit a size small and include changes for medium, large and x-large.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet the long double crochet and crossed shell stitches.
- Shape the jacket by changing the size of your hook.
- Crochet the Denim Marble Hooded Jacket.
Bust: 36 inches (small) [38 inches (medium), 40 inches (large), 44 inches (X-large)]
- Kertzer/James C. Brett Marble light (DK) weight acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/238 yds/100g per ball): 9 [9, 10, 11] balls #10 denims
- Sizes I/9/5.5mm, J/10/6mm and K/101/2/6.5mm crochet hooks or sizes needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- 3/4-inch clear buttons: 6
- Stitch markers