Van Gogh's Night Quilt
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! episode brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert Nancy Scott demonstrates the techniques used to quilt this masterpiece designed by Carolyn S. Vagts.
In this episode, you'll learn how to:
- Prepare templates.
- Stitch accurate 1/4" seams for perfect blocks.
- Flip seam allowances to match points.
- Complete Van Gogh's Night Quilt
- 1 yard teal batik*
- 1 yard aqua batik*
- 1 3/4 yards dark blue batik*
- 2 yards light blue batik*
- Backing to size
- Batting to size*
- Template material Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Intermediate