Wintry Chunky Yarn Wreath
Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this Creative Living class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, Country Sampler photo stylist Rene Haines demonstrates how to make this quick and easy Wintry Chunky Yarn Wreath with just one skein of loopy yarn and basic household supplies.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Recognize chunky weight yarn.
- Create a quick and easy winter wreath with chunky yarn.
- Embellish your wreath with ribbon.
- 12 inch styrofoam wreath base
- White, cream or neutral chunky weight yarn
- Bow or simple embellishment
- Hot glue gun or greening pins (if preferred)