Summer Pinwheels Quilt
Meet The Expert
Tiffany Hayes loves to create and share all things quilting. A southern Californian quilter, Tiffany is also a fabric designer. She builds quilt patterns to work with fabrics in the newest fabric lines. Full bio »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, quilting expert and designer Tiffany Hayes demonstrates how to make her fascinating pinwheel quilt design by strategically cutting and assembling colorful ombre precut strips.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Work strategically with ombre fabric precut strips.
- Use template or 60-degree triangle tool for accurate cutting.
- Create the beautiful Summer Pinwheels quilt.
Quilt Size: 64" x 80"
Block Size: 16" x 16" finished
Number of Blocks: 20
- 2 (2 1/4" by fabric width) strips each 20 ombre prints*
- 2/3 yard gold ombre metallic*
- 3 5/8 yards white solid
- Backing to size
- Batting to size
- Spray starch
- Triangle tool (optional)*
- Template material
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
Skill Level: Intermediate