Queen Street Baskets
Meet The Expert
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Rohn Strong demonstrates tips and techniques to stitch the small, medium and large baskets.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Crochet three different stitch patterns.
- Work with two colors of yarn.
- Crochet in rounds.
Medium Basket: 3 inches in diameter x 4 inches tall
Small Basket: 3 inches in diameter x 1 inch tall
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight yarn (7 oz/ 364 yds/198g per skein): 1 skein #3945 blue suede 1 skein #334 buff
- Size J/10/6mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- File folder or lightweight cardstock
- Stitch markers