Meet The Expert
Rene Haines is a Country Sampler photo stylist whose career as a decorator has evolved over time. Her passion for repurposing and recreating serves her well in her current position where she arranges displays, decorates homes for the magazine and originates unique design ideas. Rene especially loves finding vintage pieces and turning them into creative home accents. Full bio »
View other episodes by Rene Haines »
In this Creative Living online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, DIY expert Rene Haines demonstrates how to make this hanging birdbath out of supplies you likely have around your home or garden shed.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Assemble the birdbath base from a clay pot saucer and grapevine wreath.
- Decorate it with stones, sticks, silk ivy or flowers.
- Hang the birdbath with rope or chain and an S hook.
- Saucer for large clay pot
- Grapevine wreath just big enough for the saucer to rest upon
- Rope or small chain
- Large smooth stones (optional)
- Silk ivy or flowers (optional)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- S hook
- Needle nose pliers (if using chain)