Pumpkin Patch Baskets
Meet The Expert
Lee Sartori's passion is designing modern, wearable garments and adorable amigurumi. She is the crochet designer behind CoCo Crochet Lee. She can be seen as a guest host on seasons 9 and 10 of the popular PBS show Knit and Crochet Now! and as a crochet expert for Annie's Creative Studio, where she demonstrates fun crochet skills and patterns. Full bio »
View other episodes by Lee Sartori »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Lee Sartori demonstrates how to crochet interesting pumpkin baskets with textured ribbing and sturdy sides.
In this online video class, you'll learn how to:
- Use treble and half double crochet stitches.
- Work in continuous rounds.
- Crochet with two strands of yarn.
- Float your unworked yarn behind your stitches.
- Create and attach the leaves and vines.
Large: 10 1/2inches in diameter 5 1/4 inches tall
Medium: 8 1/2inches diameter x 5 1/4 inches tall
Small: 6 1/2 inches diameter x 5 1/4 inches tall
- Red Heart Classic me-dium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (3 1/2 oz/ 190 yds/100g per skein): 2 skeins #245 orange
- Red Heart Super Saver medium (worsted) weight acrylic yarn (7 oz/364 yds/198g per skein):1 skein each #256 carrot,#254 pumpkin, #406 medium thyme and #365 coffee
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Safety pin
- 12-inch chenille stem: 3