Spooktacular Mug Rugs
Meet The Expert
Rachel is the wife, mother of three (soon to be four!), designer, blogger and crochet teacher behind the Cozy Nooks Designs blog . She loves to design home decor crochet patterns and finds herself gravitating toward boho and farmhouse vibes. Her favorite crochet projects are Christmas tree skirts because they are what initially propelled her designing career. A true creator at... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rachel Alford »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rachel Alford demonstrates how to crochet Spooktacular Mug Rugs.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Crochet the pumpkin.
- Create and attach the eyes, pupils, mouth, and stem.
- Assemble and finish the Spooktacular Mug Rugs.
Skill Level: Intermediate
6 inches wide x 9 inches long
- Omega Sinfonia light (DK) weight cotton yarn (31/2 oz/ 218 yds/100g per skein):
- 1 skein each #803 black, #801 white, #839 green lemon, #820 bright yellow and #821 mandarin
- Size C/2/2.75mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
To add this pattern to your Annie's Creative Studio pattern library or to download it to your personal device, click on the Patterns tab above.