Christmas Star Blanket
Meet The Expert
As designer, teacher, blogger, and technical editor, Edie Eckman is on a mission to empower crafters to gain the skills they need to confidently take on any crocheting or knitting challenge. She is author of a number of best-selling books including The Crochet Answer Book, Around the Corner Crochet Borders, Learn to Knit Socks, and others. Find her at www.edieeckman.com Full bio »
View other episodes by Edie Eckman »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Edie Eckman demonstrates how to crochet Christmas Star Blanket.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a slip ring.
- Change yarn colors with ease.
- Create the star shape center of the square.
- Make the decorative seam.
- Assemble and finish the Christmas Star Blanket.
- Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash medium (worsted) weight superwash wool yarn (3½ oz/220 yds/100g per skein): 4 skeins each #893 ruby (A) and #871 white (B) 3 skeins #864 Christmas green (C)
- Size H/8/5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- 2 stitch markers