Celtic Cables Afghan: Part 1
Meet The Expert
Ashley Parker is the designer and instructor behind The Loopy Lamb crochet blog who strives to inspire others with her clear, modern and fun crochet patterns and online tutorials. She learned to crochet as a child but relearned the craft as an adult and became totally hooked. Ashley is a Canadian mom of two who loves coffee, Harry Potter, and all things yarn. Ashley loves to... Full bio »
View other episodes by Ashley Parker »
In this Crochet Skill Builders online video class brought to you by Annie's Creative Studio, crochet expert Ashley Parker of The Loopy Lamb demonstrates how to crochet the many textured stitches found in this high-quality project.
In this episode, you'll learn how to crochet these stitch patterns:
- Low Front Ridge Pattern.
- Cable Pattern.
- Basket Weave Pattern.
- Diamond Pattern.
- Knurl Pattern – includes reverse slip stitch.
- Popcorn Pattern – includes popcorn stitch.
- Arrow Pattern.
- Celtic Weave Pattern.
- Woven Pattern – includes woven stitch.
Finished Size: 45" x 55"
- Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca medium (worsted) weight acrylic/alpaca yarn (7 oz/415 yds/200g): 8 skeins #098 cream
- Size J/10/6mm and K/101/2/6.5mm crochet hooks or size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle