Snowy Trees Garland
Meet The Expert
Rachel is the wife, mother of three (soon to be four!), designer, blogger and crochet teacher behind the Cozy Nooks Designs blog . She loves to design home decor crochet patterns and finds herself gravitating toward boho and farmhouse vibes. Her favorite crochet projects are Christmas tree skirts because they are what initially propelled her designing career. A true creator at... Full bio »
View other episodes by Rachel Alford »
In this Learn, Make, Create! online video class tutorial brought to you by Annie’s Creative Studio, crochet expert Rachel Alford demonstrates how to work broomstick lace to stitch this cheerful Snowy Trees Garland project.
In this online video class, you’ll learn how to:
- Work a single crochet join.
- Stitch broomstick lace.
- Crochet while holding two strands of yarn together.
- Complete the Snowy Trees Garland.
Finished Size: Approximately 36-inch long garland
Each tree measures about 3½ inches at widest point x 4 inches long.
- Nazli Gelin Garden 10 size 10 crochet cotton (1¾ oz/306 yds/ 50g per ball): 1 ball #48 dark green
- Nazli Gelin Garden Metallic 10 size 10 cotton (1¾ oz/306 yds/50g per ball): ball each
- #17 white with irisee and #24 holiday green with green
- Size D/3/3.25mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size B/1/2.25mm crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Size 15 (10mm) knitting needle
- Tapestry needle